Have a junior gardener in the family? We have a very special collection of free family-friendly printables especially for you! In a special guest collaboration with our partner blog Creativity Unmasked, we've created a mix-and-match set of garden colouring, journaling, and activity sheets for the young and the young at heart. There are no children at our house, but I must confess that I do enjoy colouring. :) There are a variety of options for you to mix-and-match and I have kept things flexible as many of our readers are in the opposite hemisphere. The collection includes:
- Cover/Title Page
- Monthly Garden Journal Page (One Per Month)
- Seasonal Garden Journal Page (Four Seasons, Includes both "Fall" and "Autumn" Variations)
- Seedling Sprouting Draw/Record Activity Sheet
- Cutting Rooting Draw/Record Activity Sheet
- Edible Plant Information Draw/Record Activity Sheet
- General Use Blank/Drawing Page (Two Formats)
- General Use Garden Journal Lined Page
- Garden Insects Draw/Record Activity Sheet
- Garden Animals Draw/Record Activity Sheet
- Garden Birds Draw/Record Activity Sheet
- Seasonal Garden Draw/Record Activity Sheet
- Bee Draw/Record Activity Sheet
P.S. We also have a separate collection of free mix-and-match Garden Journal Printables for anyone searching for general purpose garden journal freebies and have just added an expansion pack of extras.
The printables are free for your personal use as a little present from us to you. It's absolutely not required, but it would be awesome and greatly appreciated if you followed the blog via Bloglovin' and/or joined us social media, if you're not already following the fun. We welcome social media shares and linking with love, but please link to this post, not the download direct. Thanks! :)
Access and download the full collection here.
Note: These printables have been uploaded for sharing via Dropbox as a consolidated PDF file. Simply click the link above to view and download. They are A4 (our local paper default), so simply fit to page if you are using a different size, such as standard letter. Only print what you want to use and remember to recycle when you're finished, unless you are keeping them as mementos of course. Enjoy!
Have ideas for additions to our family-friendly garden activity sheets? Printables you'd love to have added to our freebie files? Leave me a comment and I will see what I can do in a future printable project. :) Don't be shy - if you want it, there are probably others who do as well!