Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Here & Now


This is our first Here & Now post as part of the new monthly link-up hosted by Say! Little Hen.  Sarah's posts have long been a favourite of mine after we first connected through Creativity Unmasked and her former blog Chantille Fleur.  You can find this month's links in the May Here & Now at Say! Little Hen.  I am currently:

Loving //  The colours of autumn.
Eating //  The first snow peas from our autumn/winter veggie patch.
Drinking //  Coffee with cinnamon on cool autumn mornings.
Feeling //  Cosy and warm at home while rain taps the windows.
Making //  Plans for sewing some washable dog bed covers for muddy paws and a senior bladder.
Thinking //  That time is moving way too quickly and wet winter will soon be here.
Dreaming //  Of (someday!) finally being unpacked and settled in to our new/old renovated home.



Curious to see more?  You can follow along here at Green in Real Life (links on the sidebar) for my urban garden adventures with a sprinkle of everyday greener living, drop by Creativity Unmasked for my creative and crafty side, or head to the dogs at Dalmatian DIY for homemade treats, toys, and other pet posts. See you again soon!


5 comments:

  1. Hi Laura,
    I had no idea you had this other beautiful blog up your sleeve!
    Your photos are gorgeous - thank-you so much for joining in.

    Autumn seems to have returned here today so I'm hoping winter will arrive in good time too :-)

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sarah! I appreciate your hosting the Here & Now and am truly looking forward to exploring what is happening with you and your guests every month.

      Green in Real Life is a relatively new little project for me. I wanted to share something a little different from my crafts/creativity at Creativity Unmasked including more photography, garden, and nature-inspired posts and it just didn't seem like the right fit trying to keep it all together is one place. Too unfocused and a bit mish-mash (like my mind...hehe...) so I decided to create a partner blog instead. :)

      Delete
    2. Sounds like the perfect idea to me. I look forward to following along x

      Delete
  2. Look at those lovely Autumn colours! I'm afraid all the gum leaves here are still lovely and green :-) Love your new blog! Megan x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Megan! My family and I move (a lot!) as a side effect of working life and are in New Zealand at the moment hence the colours. Hopefully we stay still long enough to enjoy the new garden, but if not, someone else will reap the benefits. :) We had an unusually warm autumn (soooo nice!), but things have definitely cooled down recently and now the leaves are changing so quickly it is a different view everyday. It is really gorgeous at the moment. Soaking it all in before the dark wet winter.

      Delete

Thanks ever so much for taking the time to leave us a comment - we read each and every one. We appreciate you taking the time to say hello and share your thoughts.